Dear Friends & Supporters,
Vietnam Foundation’s Recycled Bicycles Program, which started in 2012, has three aims:
- to provide high-quality, recycled bicycles to poor and bright school children in Vietnam,
- to provide employment to local bicycle and recycling businesses and
- to promote environmental sustainability in Vietnam.
We thank you for your generous support in the past years to make this happen and to bring smiles and hope to poor school children in Vietnam. This year our target is to raise $20,000 to deliver 400 recycled bicycles (the cost is only AUD 50 for each refurbished bicycle).
The refurbishment will start in early June 2019 for distribution around the beginning of the school year in September 2019.
The good news for this year is that all your donations are now tax-deductible in Australia.
- Direct Bank transfer to VNF Vietnam Relief Fund:
BSB: 062 334
Account No. : 11559666
(Please note our new bank account details & quote your name for receipt)
- PayPal Giving:
Click on the PayPal link below to go to the PayPal Giving Fund website:
(New free service from PayPal with no fee to VNF)
- Paypal: Click on the PayPal link on our Donation Page
(PayPal will charge VNF a small fee)
- Cheque: Please write cheque to “VNF Vietnam Relief Fund” & post to:
Vietnam Foundation: 137 Lancelot St, Blacktown, NSW 2148, Australia
We look forward to your support this year for this worthwhile ongoing program.